Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Creepiest Day,

Yesterday was sooo weird, I can't get over it, even now it's like everything was fate. So I went downtown to meet Sharon after her work. I'd never taken that bus before so I was a little freaked out, so I got to the station early and bought my ticket. Then the local high school let out as I was waiting for the bus and all these kids that I know from town start walking past me... saw tons of familiar faces. Then this girl I know from church but whom I never really talked to before comes over and happens to be taking the same bus as me so that she can get to her university. Turns out that we had a lot to talk about. It was really weird meeting her there though, apparently very few people take this bus, usually just yourself and one other person, so it's pretty creepy that the first time I take the bus I know somebody... even if it is a really small town. Anyways, so I finally make it to the stop where I was meeting Sharon (unions station) and as I call her to tell her I made it, the man starts walking towards me... it's my uncle (with his gf du jour)! This is a huge station with thousands of people in it..... how weird is it that I randomly ran into him in Toronto, where there are 2.5 million people. Had I been like two seconds later I would have missed him. Sooo creepy! So I talked to him until Sharon came and he met her, then recommended some restaurants cuz he knows the area. Anyways, Sharon and I did some shopping - I'm sooooo upset that Tiffany's closed before I got there... I was dying to go there. All the other good stores were closed too by the time we got there. grrrr... So for dinner we went to the same restaurant we went to for the second surprise bday for Tacky. lol. I really like that place, yummy sushi restaurants.... After dinner we went back to union to catch the bus back home... but guess who is on the bus.... Jenny C. WHAT?!? Yup yup... crazy huh? That's three people that I randomly ran into and shouldn't have if I had taken any other bus... sooooo weird. I was freaked out... mostly about seeing my uncle cuz I haven't seen him for over a year. insane! Oh well... I almost over it now... ta ta!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

dont matter if you in S-ville or the T-dot, the world is getting smaller by the minute.

Anonymous said...

...with communication technologies pulling the world closer every second! You can chat with a friend in England or play Mortal Combat with a friend in Vietnam. haha where have I heard that line before? Caaaaaaaaaaaable GUY!