Friday, May 26, 2006

Seeeee My Hair IS Long!! lol

Today was rainy so my bro woke me up and convinced me to drive him to school. That was pretty early in the morning... but I started baking once I got back home. First I made a yellow cake. It's pretty big (2 layers, the bottom layer is huge!)... then I made brownies! yummy!! Later iced the cake (bottom layer blue, top layers white and too runny - lol). Then met Tacky after her interview (congrats Alice!!) and did some speed shopping. Didn't buy anything... but hadn't seen her in soooooooo long, thus I had to go! The picked up my bro from school - cuz the deal was he would clean up all my baking mess if I did. When my mom got home she fixed Tacky's bag for her... - my mommy's so kind to me! But when my daddy got home, even though I'm grateful that he was doing something for me too, we somehow got into another huge argument + screaming... I guess we are too much alike to get along...

2 comments:

J.B. said...

I like the hair...and everybody fights sometimes so dont sweat it!

Anonymous said...

i only cut a inch off my hair...its still sooo long..onger then yours and i got blonde back in it