Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I need something to do... better go shopping

Yesterday I was sooo bored. I actually was on msn a lot! and talking to people too!! Oh My!! The highlight of the day was all the junk food I ate: Donut, girl guide cookie, ice cream bar, slices of cheese bread, then home made chocolate chip cookies - which I made last night (don't worry, all this crap was spread out during the day, I couldn't eat it all the once). Yummy!! I love making cookies, especially with my bro's help. But he only helped me because I went to pick him up from his high school that's just oh so far away! Right before his school got out I msned Heather S. and we decided to go for a beautiful summer ride to the school and ended up picking up both our bros. We are such great sisters.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

mmmm... junk food... nutritious and well-balanced.