Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No more gilmore girls until the fall...

The season six finale of Gilmore Girls wasn't as good as I expected. I liked it and didn't really predict the end for one character, while the other main character had a somewhat predictable ending. But it wasn't as good as last season's finale...

Anyways, today went pretty well. I was kinda planning to go shopping with Heidi and maybe Heather, but that got pushed... then I wanted to go job hunting with Michelle and Sammy, but I gave up on that... thus, i called up miss celia and we went to the closest mall to hand out resumés... i'm pretty sure none of them will hire me, but at least i can say that i tried. meh. While there, we went to visit Tacky at her work and probably stayed there too long... since she was suppose to be working... but there was nobody in the store, so I don't think it was really a big problem. Why does the B.S. have to be so expensive?!? I did like that blue eyeshadow...

After that, celia decided to help me buy some rice for my mother (don't ask! lol). So we went to the chinese mall and stared at tons of different kinds of rice. I never knew about all those kinds! And they had such huge bags! I really wonder if it would take me a life time to eat just one bag. meh. So I got a little bit of rice just to try it. My mother was super thrilled! lol.

After rice shopping, Celia and I did regular shopping in the mall section... she helped me try the actually spicy fish balls - i actually coughed cuz it was just too spicy... (i have a very low tolerance). But I have to admit that they were really good. Sadly, last time I went there (with my bro) I wanted them but was afraid to order anything... cuz of the language barriers. Yah for Celia being there so I could try them again!! (Had them once with Alice before and she was sooo good to me b/c she made sure they were not too spicy! luv ya tacky!). Celia also got me a strawberry bubble tea.... yummy! Thankfully I have found other places where I can buy those... cuz they really are good. Ironically, while I was culturalizing myself, I saw chinese girls doing the same thing, only they were eating mcdonalds... a slightly more american food... (only slightly these days...). It seemed funny to be that she would be in a chinese mall and be wanting to eat american food while I really wanted to eat chinese food. oh well... maybe i should just stick to my american food and be cultured for a chinese person. lol.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

food is food. it must be eaten.