Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i look like i'm going to kill you in this pic...

Went shopping with Heidi today! Yah! I drove up to the mall closest to her house and we went shopping. Years ago we could have spent hours there... sadly now we did the whole mall in little over an hour - this includes lunch. She bought a new DVD (b/c she has an obsession with this guy i think it is totally ugly!), and a t-shirt, and i bought a tank top (purple) that I found which had finally gone down in price and a t-shirt (pink) for myself. Even though it's a small mall, the prices are pretty okay, cuz i rarely buy two articles of clothing for myself with my own money! lol. After shopping there we drove around the area (gotta love my car). I needed gas and I have to admit that I'm not a fan of new gas stations. So Heidi helped me get to one and fill my car up a bit. Thanks you! lol. I'm a sad little creature if I dislike being at unfamiliar gas stations by my self. lol. ttyl.

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

ROTFLMAO. okay... shannon.. that pic is hilarious. it looks like its actually a scene from some slasher movie. like you're a zombie or something... so funny..

J.B. said...

If looks could kill....I'd be six feet under!!!!