Thursday, May 25, 2006

Whatever Randomly Comes To Mind:

Pjs are soooo comfortable... I never feel like getting dressed anymore. I obviously have to some days when I want to go shopping, but whenever I want to just stay home, I'd prefer to stay in my comfy pjs as long as possible. There really is no reason to get dressed as soon as I wake up anymore.

K, I think I need a summer haircut soon. My hair is kinda getting gross and longish. I don't mind the length but the color is soooooo evil! I have bits of blonde in some places but the rest is just this annoying dirty color which I hate! I want to be a summer blonde! I just don't want to pay for it...

In other news, I want to dub this summer, the summer of classic novels. Sadly I haven't started reading one yet, but my plan is to read at least three by the end of the summer... I know I could read way more than that, but for some reason, classic novels don't really interest me. I'm doing this more for punishment than for pleasure b/c I hated being the stupid kid in my english class last semester that hadn't read any "good" books other than ones for school. Often in class we were tested on our knowledge of authors (note for grades, just the pleasure of our teacher) and I never knew the answers. I don't want to go through that again... next school year I vow to be more prepared.

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

hey, you remember Sailor Venus? she was a blonde. and her hair grew all the way down to her ankles. you should do something like that as well! =)

BE UNIQUE-!!!

Clueless said...

lol.. a tale of two cities has been siting in my room for a week and a half now.... 3 pages read =) lol

Souki said...

haha you look nice in that picture there. though you hate your hair lol