Monday, May 08, 2006

Ice Cream and Gossip

Last night Heather calls me up and wants to do something... i'm like "it's a frigin' Sunday! NOTHING will be open!!" lol. All the malls were closed and even by the time we made it to Baskin Robbins it was closed... we eventually went to Dairy Queen and reminisced about old times... we have seriously known each other for too long!! lol, so much gossip shared over ice cream...

What got me the most was that my parents wouldn't let me stay out that late b/c they didn't want to be up too late worrying, since they have work 2mora. Not Fair! I'm gone for 8 months at school, out sometimes much later (yummy trips to Zak's), and they don't say anything... but when i'm home i'm freedom-less. Not cool!

Maybe it's b/c I'm driving around in a car... car accidents do make parents worry too much. Point being, i'm not THAT bad of a driver, and I don't normally do stupid things - especially while driving. lol. It's just not fair that I have to compromise my freedom just so that they can go to bed worrying less. Don't they trust me?!? Can't I stay out at least till midnight??!?

I loved hanging out with Heather last night, but we could have had an even awesomer evening if my parents had just let me live like I do in Ottawa. ggrrrrrr....

No comments: