Thursday, June 01, 2006

Toes

Last night it rained like crazy. Total thunderstorm! In fact, my power was out for two full hours and the TVs + Internet wouldn't work for another 1/2 hour after the power came back on. The power went off at dinner time so that gave us something to do, but afterwards I noticed my laptop was low on batteries, and I didn't run it dry, so I asked my equally bored bro to do my nails for me. That was the second time he ever did my nails. The first time was years ago, after I had promised to show them to my friends cuz they looked so cool, but sadly I kept forgetting to so he never wanted to do my nails. My bro's a little artist, the picture doesn't show how cool they are. Some are purple with yellow stripes, and every other ones are turquoise with red dots.

Today I had a job interview with a garden center. It went pretty well I guess. Although he had a thick chinese accent and I didn't catch certain words. Some of the questions were hard but I survived. I think I have a fair chance at getting the job.

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

green metallic toes? green crazy hair to match, yes?

J.B. said...

I count 9 toes!!