Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hamster Day

So I finally have something cool to blog about. Yesterday I called up Jenny W. cuz we all know she always has good ides for what to do... (she always seems to know where to go). And she told me that she really wanted a pet, so we went out to that huge pet store near the movie theater in search of either a bird or a hamster. Since she once owned a bird already, i convinced her it was time to get a hamster. So we found some baby ones and she couldn't decide which one to get. We only decided right before we were about to leave which one she should choose. It also took us a long time to pick which habitat thing she should get (she got this colorfully cute one) and then we were in search for food, those wood chippings at the bottom of cages, and some cleaning products.

So back to which hamster to choose. There were four females- a black one, a grey one (kind of boring color except cool markings around her eyes), and two brown ones (one big and one smaller). The black one was overly active and a little creepy, the grey one was boring to look at, and thus it was down to the two brown ones... The first one ate a lot and was pretty active, and the second was more calm and pooed on Jenny when she held it... My gut said go with the first one cuz she seemed more healthy, but jenn chose the pooing one probably b/c it was so calm. I dunno exaclty why... but it was a good choice anyways.

I'm totally jealous of Jenny cuz I really want a hamster too, but she has a sister who can take care of it when she goes back to school, I on the other hand asked my bro, and he said "no way!" ggrrrrrr.....

Still don't have a job but I have applied at a bunch of places.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

this reminds me of the show... Hammy Hamster... used to show it all the time on YTV...

haha.