Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2005 was pretty good, so I have some high hopes for 2006. Last year I spent the new years at home with family. This year I was out at a mall with friends. Such an upgrade... lol.
I also saw King Kong. Tacky and I have so many unanswered questions. HOW did they get Kong to New York?!?! I mean, wouldn't the boat sink?!!? Whatever.
I called truce with robin. I do mean it. I shall be good to you this year. As for everyone else, I plan on being my regular old self. Hope you have no complaints.
Shannyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz 10... 2.. 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR! lolz

bio-hazerd said...

lets hope our new years resolutions can be achieved!

HAPPY 2006 SHANNON!!!!

Souki said...

i'll let you in on a little secret:
i never knew that there was a need for a truce in the first place! haha.
but regardless, I accept it and YEA!
I learned it is Japanese tradition that they clean their homes (inside and out) and rid any discreptencies they have with others, giving themselves a real fresh start.
...oh they also have this tradition of scaring little children on new years...lol

anyway.
Happy New Year!!
Best wishes with all your endevours! ...shopping and finding a pink car one day...etc