Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm "home"

Took the train up here today. My Gosh that seemed to take FOREVER! I was super bored. Eventually my laptop ran out of battery power and I had to just sit in the seat. My first neighbour was this guy about 30 years old. He didn't say much to me so we sat in silence. BORING! Finally he left, then I had two seats for a few mins before my second neighbour came. He was about my age, and super annoying. When the food trolly came, he got chocolate milk and made a HUGE deal about how it was in a bottle. "I've had it in a carton, and some other ways, but NEVER in a bottle, this is just weird"... then after he drank most of it, he said "I'm so tired, I wonder what's in this milk" ... then later "wow, there most have been something in that milk" ... thus he blaimed every condition he was in on the milk in a bottle. I totally wanted to yell at him to GET OVER IT! lol. I was very poliete though and just pretented to laugh and think that he was stupidly funny. Nyways, that was my trip on the train. When I got in res it took me quite a while to unpack.

I don't understand why my school has to start so early. I wanted a longer break.
2mora I need to get up early for class... oh goodie! lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already buddy!