Monday, January 30, 2006

Guess What I Did.... AGAIN

lol. Shopping is my passion in life. When you ask me what some of my favorite things to do are, apart for simple hanging out with friends, I bet my first answer will be going shopping. Anyone who reads this blog will quickly learn this.

Nyways, shopping was awesome. After the gym this morning I hung out with Maggie... lol, Foamy rocks! Then went shopping at mall. I bought quite a lot compared to what I normally get. My list includes green underwear, one cup, a bday card, and a super short zip up sweater-jacket thingy... you know what I mean... yah... for this last item I wooudn't normally have bought it but it was cute... and people convinced me it was nice. (the price kinda help with the convincing...) In total - not including tax - this came up to only 15$... pretty good deals.

Back to the drag of school work. Just thought I'd let you know that I haven't changed a bit. lol.

P.S. Walking back home in the freezing rain was not the best experience of my life. Both Heather and I nearly fell at least once.

1 comment:

magmers said...

ohhh shannon
i almost fell to walking home and got really wet...my poor hair..shopping was fun next time u need to buy a plate