Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!


So I hear it's the year of the dog... curses! I have to wait a few more years for it to be my year! Nevertheless, hope everyone celebrating has a good 4704~ Gong Hay Fat Choy! (doubt I spelled that right...)

Nyways, I found out some annoying news last night. This girl I met has been twisting my words and trying to be my bff. Ack! She pisses me off... what am I going to do? I don't have the heart to tell her to fuck off. Thus, I resort to my old saying of grin it & bare it. Eventually she will move on. It's just another faze for her. Little does she know, many people she once considered her bff in ottawa are on my side. *Good feelings*

Why is it that when girls get into groups, they always talk about how much another girl sucks? It's totally true, we are never talking about how much somebody rocks. Next time i'm in that situation, I'm going to bring up a girl that the group likes and see how long it takes for somebody to start listing some of her bad qualities.

1 comment:

Souki said...

haha funny. it's cuz girls have nothing else to do haha jkz. no i think they think it's cool like that. or that simply there's this 'mean world syndrome' going around.
oh happy chinese new year to you too!
good luck with everything!