Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bad Morning, Good Afternoon


I had to wake up super early this morning for class (grr...) and after only 6 hours of sleep (sooo below my average). My first class wasn't too wonderful but I survived it. Then I came back to res to try to get some homework done. I suffered a little while doing that - just cuz it was too easy and super repetitive. (The picture was taken during one of my homework 'breaks'). Then my last class was pure hell. It was truely a painful experience.

After that, I went shopping to lift my spirits. I bought makeup (lol, tacky, you have the purple, I had the pink, and now I have the blue one too - we have all the best colors!), plus I got a birthday card for my friend's bday this week.


I also went to the grocery store and bought supplies for making grilled cheese sandwiches. yummy. So of course, when I got back, I found the desperate need to through myself a little grilled cheese party. lol. So I sat in the common room, had sandwiches and watched Operah. It was awesome b/c only one person came in the whole time I was there. I wish I could have the common room all to myself all the time... (but that obviously in impossible - cuz my floor sucks).
Too Bad It's ONLY Tuesday.

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

mmm.... cheeeese....

Anonymous said...

lolz o0ooooooo those sparkly things are cool =D hehe and did u mean Oprah? hahaaaaaaaaaaa BLONDE!