Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I accidentally tripped a staff member in the caf today...

Two thoughts for today:
1. How do I feel about a minority conservative government?
2. Don't ever tell me what you think of a person before I have a chance to make a judgement!

Answers:
1. Seeing as how I know very little about politics, other than conservatives are the ones with morals, I'm not terribly upset, except however, I DON'T want to be made into a 'little america'. We already are freakishly identical to the U.S., but as a Canadian, I would still like to be considered very different. Please don't let us become more like them, let's keep what individuality we have left.
2. I met this girl, I thought she was nice. People told me bad things about her but I tried to keep an open mind. Everything that I heard still keeps coming into mind when I'm around her and I notice that it is kinda true. So now I never really got a chance to form my own opinion about her because I'm just believing what other people told me about her. I wish I never had been told that, b/c now I don't like her, whereas we could have been friends before.

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

but what IS a moral?

Anonymous said...

point and fact (which i learned today from my TA in comm.):

conservatives have something against the CBC, one of the only Canadian channels out there. So, don't be surprised if something happens to the CBC. EW. hope not. CBC is all we have left! lol.
so sad.
oh and of course, various musicians, writers, actors and don't forget mike myers, and ........our colourful money. yay! lol