Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hair Talk


damn, my hair is getting long! Have you ever noticed that people consider their hair long if it's longer than the length they normally keep their hair? And not long as in longer for the average human being. When we see someone with actually long hair we know their hair is long, but ours might be shorter and we still say its pretty long.


I'm kinda the person who has had many random lengths during their life (it's been as short as down to my mouth, and as long as an inch above my belly button.) So really, my hair is probably just an average length, but lately I have been keeping it shorter. I do like it long, but it's just messy right now. I need to fix it (my layers are totally screwed up).

Then of course there is the problem of what color to make it next. I have to admit it never really went fully blonde again since I died it brown, but it's still blonde. Should I add some blonde back in? or go some other random color (brown again.... or many a little tint of red...?)

MY GOSH! how girlie that all sounds. Only a bubble-headed blonde like myself could ramble on and on about their hair. I do like being blonde... otherwise I wouldn't be able to say stuff like this last sentance. Being blonde is kinda like an excuse for me to do stupid things and get away with them.

I REALLY can't seem to decide what to do with my hair though... do you even realize how many people I have asked to help me out on this, and still I can't make a decision.... a thousand curses! Soon all my nasty actually brownish colored hair will grow back and I'll go back to having nasty hair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww u look pretty in that pic =D

Shannyn said...

yea... my eyes are creepishy blue!

bio-hazerd said...

being blonde doesn't give you any excuse!!!

for one thing... its just hair.. relax... unless you were a celebrity no one really pays attention the follicles on your head...

and another... you should try dying it either a really bright colour or a really dark colour. its a new year, so try something new :)