Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shopping on a wednesday... oh la la!

Let me try this again...
I just wrote my blog entry for today, but for some reason it didn't post...

Nyways, my day was quite ordinary. Even though wednesday my classes start later than any other day, I still woke up to the alarm. No matter how hard I try, the desire to sleep in always overrids my desire to get to class on time. Feh. I wasn't late, but I'm usually a little earlier.

After school stuff was done, I went to the gym with my ever growing gym group. Lol, it started off as just two people, now it's so huge. fitness rocks! - no worries, i'm not being to serious here. After being lazy at the gym and not really doing all the much, Maggie and I went shopping! woot! The bus ride there was forever long! (lol, creppy old lady kept talking to us about her boyfriend and piercing & tatoos - ack!). When we finally got there... we treated ourselves to a beavertail (this nastily fatty dough mixture that is really popular in ottawa).

When I got back to my rez, i realized I needed a book to do my homework. I didn't want to have to ask this girl to borrow it, again! So I went to the library, but the lady RIGHT infront of me in the line took the last copy! I was f'in pissed!!! Cuz she had it on loan for 2 hours!!! DIE DIE! Nyways, so I came back to rez to borrow it from another girl on my floor, but alas, she wasn't even home. So in the end, i borrowed it from the girl I would have borrowed it from in the first place but wasted a bunch of time running around. meh!

Well, since I went to all this trouble to get the book, I should probably go do the work...
coolness.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

fitness: very good.
books: evil.

i guess it works out in the end. life is a constant battle between good and bad.