Friday, January 27, 2006

He doesn't know who I am...

Hung out with Maggie last night in my rez. Turns out msn has some possitive qualities, cuz if I hadn't been online, I would have spent a more boring night. lol. Although, I would have gotten more work done...
Nyways, I have A LOT of work to do this weekend. I shouldn't be bugged. lol, this means no shopping... boo hoo. *tears* . okay, I will not die of deprevation, I suppose not at least, but it is still a sad thing.

Took a trip during memory lane after telling Maggie a story... now i'm listening to Sisqo's "the thong song". If you know this one, keep it to yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol the thing song? lolz =P good luck on ur evaluations!!! allllllll of those things, especially the presentation =)
*keep smiling buddy*
oh and "lucky rabbit's foot!" haha