Monday, December 19, 2005

shopping makes me sleepy.

yesterday was a total waste of a day. I litterally spent the whole day in my building and didn't leave once! 99% of time I spent in my room! That's just sad. Although I did watch Home Alone 1 & 2, It's A Wonderful Life, and some south park & family guy episodes. What a lazy day!!

So, today was a lot better. I got up, when to pick something up from my prof, then took the bus to a mall, then to another mall, where I ran into a girl from my floor. Spent another hour randomly shopping with her, and now it's like 3:00 pm. Thus, I still pretty much have tons of time to do anything but study.

Be There Soon.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

haha. wow. shannon, i haven't left my house since last wednesday evening. i'm like a complete homebody.