Saturday, December 03, 2005

Rent

I saw it. It's weird. In summary - another plotless musical that makes most cry, and the others left laughing and wondering if they should be crying. It's basically about a bunch of poor friends that can't pay their rent and are very sexual. There are some love triangles, some lesbian connections, and a a guy/girl who hooks up with this other guy. lol... and every couple of minutes they brake out into a song. Oddly, they can all really sing!!

So, you probably realized that it's not the movie for me. I did like it, but I mostly enjoyed the night out. BTW - It's F'in FREAZING UP HERE! we had to walk all the way to the theatre.... not cool!
I mostly went because it got me out of the building and out with people on my floor. My floormates rock - well at least the ones invited out tonight. It's probably the first time in a while that I was loud. If you remember me from high school, I often tended to be loud when I went out with friends... In fact, I could get pretty loud during non class hours... but tonight was the first time I felt relaxed. It felt REALLY nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun and are breaking out of you're shell. I appreciate the comments on Rent because i was going to see it but it doesn't sound like a movie for me.