Thursday, December 15, 2005

The End Of 2 Double 0 - 5

okay, just like every other year, people start to make random end of the year lists. It helps people to reminisce about fav moments from '05, but it seems that everything makes a top 5 list. That's not what I am here to rant about however. Even though some of these lists are totally stupid, I'm here to make the most awesomest top 5 list for the year!! I call it: Shannyn's Top Five Nicknames Other People Use For Her! .... lol. Of course I can only use names that people actually called me this year... and thus, let the list begin with nicknames that the fewest number of people have called me, and work our way up to number one!

5. Ditz (<-- okay, maybe I am a little ditzy, but it's still not very nice!)
4. Weener (<-- that's just childish, honestly!)
3. Bitch (<-- have to admit, heard that one a lot in high school)
2. Sharon (<-- you know it, so many of you have used that against me!!!! - you might not use it on purpose, but nevertheless, I hear it all the time!)
1. Blonde (<-- it's actually hard to think of someone who hasn't called me that before)

And that is my list. enjoy! lol.

1 comment: