Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Day In The Life Of A Bubble-Headed Blonde...

I was freaked. We all know I HATE public transit. But we also know I LOVE shopping. What a dilemma. So, there is this mall pretty far away, it takes 30 mins by bus to get there. And I still couldn't find anything for my bro's xmas gift. All the closer malls had NOTHING! Thus I got up the courage to go there by myself. I never felt so brave and self-assured and yet totally terrified at the same time in my life. The Result: It's AN AWESOME MALL! I totally loved it. Although they didn't have what I wanted either and I was stuck buying something else at the mall closest to me. Lol, ya, so on the way back from the far mall, I stopped by the close mall for kicks. It HAPPENED to be on the way!

SMELLS LIKE TEENS SPIRIT!

that's enough study-putting off for one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol good job i'm proud of you. and i got ur msg =D awesome. hehe