Monday, December 05, 2005

Dieciocho Dias!!

Woot. I'll be home soon. If you can really even call it home. Since living here is starting to seem really home-like these days. I don't technically live there anymore, thus, I don't really belong. You might not understand the feeling.

Last night was fun. I didn't think it would be. I was wrong. I probably ate too many cookies, and talked too little, but all in all, it was good. It was simple comfortable. We honestly just sat around all night and talked until morning. Okay, it wasn't technically bright and sunny out when we left, but it was nevertheless this morning.

Another awesome thing. I got my first christmas card! woot! It's proudly being displayed on my shelf. I have since decided to give out xmas cards to some people on my floor. Here is my dilemma: I want to give a card to most people on the floor, except for a few people, but one of these people I don't want to give a card to lives with a person I do want to give a card to, and thus they would know that I didn't give them a card, does that force me to give them a card? I don't really have much against this person, I just NEVER talk to them... but her roommate is nice and she talks to me. So I feel bad giving a card to one and not the other. But I don't really want to give her a card, because then I might have to give cards to other people I don't want to give cards to... because they would see that card, know that I don't talk to this girl, and then expect a card from me too. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Lol, Tacky - mi padre is going to kill me! We talked for almost an hour!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol don't worry, i'll go out and find a nice cheap calling card soon =P HEHEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

You have no obligation to give the roomate a christmas card because you don't know her, don't feel guilty because if she were in you're situation she probably wouldn't give you one.

Anonymous said...

boo!