Monday, December 26, 2005

Gotta Love Boxing Day!

It's the holiday for all the best shoppers. The time when shopping is at it's best.
Went to two malls today. In my opinion, they are the best ones around. You can't really beat the Eaton's Center!! It just totally owns all the malls! But the lines were pretty long... there were lines to get into the stores, to try on the clothes, and the longest ones were to pay... ack!!! Thus it's safe to say I didn't buy any clothes... although the trip wasn't pointless.
I got home and was complaining that the mall was crowded. My mother asked me if I would ever go back there another year... like a true shopper, I Said YES!

Planning on a peaceful and more relaxing day of shopping 2mora. I'm afraid to buy too much and then have to carry it all back home.
~Still in minor pain! (and somehow I got a bruse on my cheek...- and can't figure out how!!)

No comments: