Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's OKAY To Slack!

Well, I knew I wouldn't be studying much for espanol. I think the total came to about 45 mins of serious studying and 30 mins of staring at the page or talking to people about the exam. I just came back from the exam. THANK GOD I didn't waist my time studying! MY GOSH it was easy!!! I have to admit that there was ONE thing that I didn't understand, but it wouldn't have been something that I would have studied, and thus, studying or not I would never have known the answer. feh. My next exam isn't for a while, thus I have a few days of some more serious slacking! WOOT!

Before the exam, I went to the caf to get a snack. I saw this girl that I knew from my class and had seen there a couple of times. I decided randomly to talk to her today. We shall never really know why I did it. Nyways, I studied with her for a while there and then brought her back to my room so I could get my stuff. Then I went with her and my neighbour to the exam. I WAS NOT BEING HUMANITARIAN! Isn't it okay to just be nice. Trust me, i didn't MEAN to feel bad for her. IN FACT, I had been planning to talk to her the whole class but had never gotten up the courage to do it.

I keep telling myself that I am NOT shy, that I just don't like to talk. But let's face it, I am pretty damn shy. There is NO way around it.

No comments: