Thursday, December 08, 2005

I don't even feel guilty anymore for not studying!

I have started a countdown of the days until I get to go home/end of the semester. I really can't wait. It's exciting that it's coming to an end. I only have four exams to go. That's all that keeping me from being back in the GTA.

My next exam is this weekend. Ack... why would they be so evil as to put an exam on a weekend?!?!? That's all I have to ask.

Tomorrow is the floor party. I can't wait to find out what who was my secret santa. Although we all know I do have to wait. I'm just a little excited.

More importantly, I talked to my bro. Every xmas the most important gift to me is the gift he gets me. It's honestly the only gift that he had to worry about cuz it's usually me who takes care of the gifts for our parents. So all he has to do is get one present. my present. I'm always DYING to know what he got me. It drives me crazy. Anyways, I found out that he already got it. He wouldn't give me any clues, and eventually hung up on me when I started to really question what it was. I just really want to know what it is!!!!

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

wow, exam on weekend? pure evilness.

four more exams? thats even more evil.

i only have one more exam to go...

and yes, come back to the good ole toronto-area and we'll rawk the house like it was 1999... and we'll celebrate festivus somewhere too.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

lol come back come back!! then we can talk on the phone for hours without feeling guilty for wasting money. lolz... although.. my parents don't enjoy me tying up the phoneline that much. haha oh wellz. after 8, and on weekends, i get unlimited use of my cellphone. hahaaaaa DIE BRAIN CELLS DIEE!!! lol X_X that's actually a bad thing now isn't it. haha. let' sjust meet up at second cup and then we'll play on our laptops while we borrow someone's internet and chat over a nice cup of chocolate milk (lol, remember that?) with whipped cream and a few sprinkles of vanilla ontop =D YUM! haha. can't wait 'til you'r back.

Shannyn said...

yes, that chocolate milk. total lols. you gotta learn how to speak english alice.
And we have twin laptop adaptors! WOOT!