Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sharon's Surprise

Well, I told you I would tell you all about it eventually.... We planned a surprise party for Sharon Mak.... and it was sooooo much fun. We all met at a restaurant and surprised Sharon when she walked in (She almost cried!). The waitresses were so good to us, so i tiped them pretty well. Then she came over to my car to see the present the eight of us had gotten her..... a Dior Makeup ring centered in the middle of a candy house made by Tacky, Jenny and I. I think she really liked it. Anyways, after the presents, we all divided up into the two cars (mine and hers) and went to her house to drop off her stuff.... took some pics there and meet her folks. I guess the nine of us kind of surprised them and 9 o'clock... oopps.... feh! We had planned to go somewhere after that, but that crumbled, so we went to Lazerquest where I came in 6th place out of 25 people. MWHAHAHAHA!!! Although sadly both Tacky and Jenny beat me. I during the came... i killed Tacky pretty well (gaining a nice 36 points off her!) Funess.... That same day I forgot to inform you that I also worked at an actually company! *Shockes* I spent the whole day filein' (gag!) they had the worst possible system! Well... gonna go see a game today! BIES!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

thats cool. i wonder why my friends aren't like that. take you out and do something cool.