Thursday, July 21, 2005

Willie Wonka Day

My plans for today are to go watch the new willie wonka (+chocolate factory) movie. I'm going down this afternoon with Tacky, her bro, her sis, and my bro. Normally I would not have been too thrilled about that, but it's for her good cause. If she doesn't take them today, she has to bring them 2mora... which would bring so much trouble.... although this thought is interesting... but I'm not in the business of getting friends in trouble as of yet. Hence, I'm stuck with the situation, and I plan to make it a good one. My bro doesn't technically have to come, but I invited him anyways... wow.. I am such a good sister!!! giggle... 2lol.... if you believe that you are probably insane. Although, we have been getting along quite well this summer. I guess that might just be because we are older now... and he knows that I am leaving next year, so maybe he views it as his quality time with ME! feh! I shouldn't try to explain much...

Anyways... maybe I might just be able to fit in some more shopping time.... that would be sweet.... (and very typical of me!) Buenas Dias!!!

P.S. stupid allergies... my nose is running a lot this morning...

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

i hear willie wonka is good. and allergies should rot in hell.