Sunday, July 10, 2005

THE PLAN.... SSHHHHH!!!

Oui, c'est vrai, ma pauvre amie, quelle surprise j'ai planifier pour elle. Okay, pas vraiment, j'avais d'aide! Merci a mes amies qui m'ont aider avec cette excellent surprise!!! Je souhait que ça marche bien! Nous allons voir...

Sorry about that, it's my top secret plan... giggle... can't wait. I'll tell you about it later this week. I am soooo bad at keeping secrets!! Anyways, yesterday was awesome fun. I went shopping in UC mall with mi madre. I got a new swimsuit - it's white with a lot of pretty writting so it's actually really colorful. Then i got some new shoes... wanna guess what color they are? (PINK!!!)... then, came the moment of thuth, how much can my mom's chargy card handle? I wasn't really thinking about that as i bought 11 t-shirts which costs almost $200!!!! Okay, that actually sounds cheap, but 4 of them were over a hundred bucks.... the prettiest one was over 40 bucks!! That's actually insane for a little graphic t-shirt.... and i never would have even though about getting it, without knowing that i had my mommy's chargy card in my hand, and not my own! giggle.... i'm so bad.

I also ordered the new harry potter book that's comming out. I'm actually quite a fan of those books and i practically read them religiously! Very excited!!!! The prob is that my parents are having a party that day and forbid me to pick it up the day it comes out... so i have to wait a full extra day so that i can help clean the house... normally i would rebel but all this surprise planning is making me tired!!

NIGHT NIGHT

No comments: