Friday, July 22, 2005

My Heart Bleeds For Londoners

Gotta make this quick but basically I thought Charlie and the Chocolate factory was pretty good, however my bro and Tacky thought the first movie was better. Although we all agreed that this one is funnier and more interesting, they enjoyed the first better. I have to admit, the Oompa Loompas' songs were funnier in the first movie but better related to the story in the second movie.

I didn't really do anything to day, except go to the bank and play on my computer and clean the yard. I actually just came in for a swim and gonna watch a movie with family probably tonight.... the only benefit is that I can usually convince them to watch something I wanna watch, and I get popcorn... which happens to be my fav. food.

Ttyl.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

summer is a time for bumming around!