Thursday, July 07, 2005

Another Day Of Shopping

HEY! Shopping today was cool, i tried on a couple of tank tops but didn't buy anything. Celia, Janet, Jenny and i went and we were going to watch a movie afterwards but nothing really looked good, so they came to my house and we rented 'the pacifier' with Vin Disel. It was pretty funny!

Yesterday i got back from my trip of northern camping. That was awesome. The bugs loved me though, and i have a million bits... ohhh, so itchy!! Nyways, there i hung out with Janet, Heather and Patty. By the end, i was so tired and we all wanted to kill Patty so that we could spend some time relaxing... cuz she wanted to do a lot of hiking. FEH! me 2 lazy. It was really purty up there. I would do it again if i could, but i would have also brought bug spray - thanx janet!!!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

yeah... bugs are annoying...