Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm BACK!

Hey! I just got back from cottage. It was pure sweetness. Very much up north, hidden in trees, but it wasn't that buggy. I had a pretty comfortable bed, although I nicknamed by bro squeaky cuz his bed was loud! Giggle. They had a loft there too so we hung out there at night, played games and did puzzles. (It was sweet!) Feh, I tried to go swimming the second day but I got freaked out cuz my bro found an animal bone in the water and said there were more there. Then he said he found a hove and told me where they were. My mom said that there were probably many dead animals in the water because they fall through the ice in the winter. That freaked me out. Plus I don't like spiders, and I assumed they had a dock spider (whom I named furry frank). So all of this combined freaked me out, so I didn't swim ever. I wrote a letter to Tacky and listened to music most of the time at the beach. Oddly, my parents and bro were not freaked out my the water - so they left me alone often. That kinda sucked, but it was relazing too. I can't really think about what else to say, other than i'm really happy to be back.

On the way home we stopped at my uncle's house. My aunt (not his wife but my other aunt) was there too and she had brought her cute puppy (only a couple of months). There was this conversation between her and my dad that really freaked me out cuz I realized that I am a lot like her and my bro is exactly like my dad. You had to be there, I realized what I was going to be like in the future.... creepy.

Well, I'm really tired from unbacking.... ttyl.