Thursday, July 14, 2005

Da surprise is still comin'

I'm not trying to sound like a gangsta here, I just like to use has few letters as possible in a title. Either way, I'm getting excited as the surprise aproaches! He/She has no idea that it is comming their way... MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Most things have been set up - he/she should not trust them. They don't realize their last few days have been false. All conversations have been lies - but I swear it is for a good cause. (Honest!). They WILL enjoy it. AND IT WILL NOT BE RUINED!! *insert another evil laugh*.

Apart from the plan, I REFUSE TO KEEP ALL MY POSTS IN ON LANGUAGE!!! Is it really my fault you don't speak français? ou español? NON! C'est ta faulte - maudite vache! giggle.... or even better... va te faire enculer par ta mère! Tu n'est qu'un petit pièce de merde!!! Okay, I think I went way to far with that last one. I don't really mean it, I just enjoy letting myself rage online. I hope it doesn't happen for a good many posts to come.

If you are of some importance to me, I didn't mean any of that. I just enjoy proving that I am officially bilingual. (As of yesterday went I got the certificate of bilingualism!) I also got my report card yesterday.... not too shappy.... the worst is my 75 in philosophie. However my spanish and english marks were above eighty. (respectable for me, but not too good). I totally know that I could have recieved a better mark in spanish.... curses. Adios!

Shannyn

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

speak a new language
en francais ou espanol
you = trilingual