Saturday, July 23, 2005

I Live Off Juice

The title holds too much truth. I only drink fruit punch... very little pop, some milk, and abolutely no water. How unhealthy does that sound? gag. My fam and Tacky tell me to drink it, but I cannot bring myself to do it. I mean, if it was a life/death situation, i'm not stupid enough to realize I have to drink it, but seriously - don't you people realize it taste so yucky??!?!?! Honestly!!!!!!! Hence, I really have been living off of sweet juice. (The sugary kind too!). This obviously produces a happier me.

Nyways, today is looking pretty f'in sweet. Done nothing this morning 'cept a few chores, and goin' out tonight for free fish & chips with gps. Sure this sounds boring, but afterwards, since my ps are out, I can do what ever me wants! Plannin' on movie with bro. (Love popcorn)!!! OH! BTW- yesterday I saw anchorman again... it's not as cool the second time!

Even if I spent this whole summer living off a sugar high, I still think that it will be my best yet. <-- See, I am optemistic sometimes!!!

1 comment: