Monday, July 11, 2005

Just Chilin'

Right now I am doing abso-bloody-lutely nothing! I cannot go out because I have to pick my little brother up at his friend's house today but I do not know what time; hence, I am waiting for a telephone call from him. Most summers I spent loads of time with him, because we do not talk much to each other during the school year. It is kind of my way of making it up to him, but this year we both seem too busy for each other. Everytime I go out, he is alone, when he goes out, I am lonely. Since I have a car I can easily leave this hickville whenever I please, but he does not have this ability. I feel sorry for him, but I do not believe that this sentimate is reflected well to him. We do not seem to understand each other too well. Sometimes we ban together against our parents (good times!) but more often I spend my time up here in my computer room and he relaxes downstaires in front of the television. Communication is low between us since we have nothing in common. We have never even attended the same school - my point being that I do not even have many chances to improve our connection lines!!

Adios ~ just a little rant with proper grammar.

No comments: