Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Another Shopping Adventure

Today I was forced to wake up early so that my mother and brother (two non-shop-aholics) could start shopping as soon as possible so that they could therefore end the trip as soon as possible. I often wonder how we are related. Anyways, First we bought new school supplies on our annual back-to-school shopping trip... (I know it seems too early for this... but read the above stuff again to emphasize my point on them getting it over with!). ...so, that was pretty succesful except I forgot to get whiteout (oops!) and I am still looking for a nice pretty (possibly pink) side/sholder bag for school. Next, my bro got some new shoes, then I got some bedding for university... It's designer! giggle... and it's not pink! 2lol. I started looking at some pda's after that cuz my parents promised me one for school next year... but my mom doesn't really understand them to well so I'm gonna go back with my pop another day... (doesn't that sound like super fun!). anyways... I also got some clothes (tank top and some hot pink underwear - scandelous!). giggle. That was basically it. It really seems like I go shopping a lot now. OH! I forgot to add, when we were comming home my mom made a small stop at a local store, so she left my bro and I in the car... with the keys... neadless to say, ideas started comming to my head... so.... we stole the car and hit it in another parking lot!!! When my mom came out of the store she obviously could not find her car... we finally jumped out to surprise her... but it turns out that she had also bought my bro and I chocolate for being really good today.... hence - I feel so bad about hiding the car!!!!!! Am I not like the worst person ever!?!?!?!??!

P.S. The Tampa Bay baseball team rules!

No comments: