Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Countdown to Groundhog Day Continues!

Not much has changed since my last post. Except today was fun because I got to have a quick dinner with Lindsay, whom I haven't really spent much time with before but seems very cool. Oh yea, and we are significantly closer to groundhog day (Feb 2). I pity those who don't recognize GDay as a major holiday! I don't believe that we should have school then and we should learn to worship the almighty groundhog. okay, that's a little much, but I do think that more people should recognize the coolness of this day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm maybe i should try using groundhog day as an excuss not to hand in an assignment

Anonymous said...

one more day shannon and thenits the day...and i am sooo making you a card hmmm and maybe chocolate since u are the pickest top picker