Friday, January 19, 2007

Post 378

To clarify the picture situation, this is a picture I took the following night of my last post (but was too lazy to write a post for it). You can barely see the purple tank top again, but the stap is visible this time. Now that you see it in this photo, go back to the last one and see if you can see it (it's under my hair in the front but is visible further back!). Anyways, all that to say that I really was wearing it in the last picture too. ha ha.

So this morning was quite an experience. After getting a pretty decent mark in my linguisitcs class on an assignment I stayed back after class to ask the prof a question. When I went to leave, the next class was coming in to door. I wanted to exit and the way the situation was, when I opened the door to leave, the girl (who was coming into the class at the same time) stood there in my face. She should have let me pass. I thought it was soo rude of her not to stand out of my way to let me go through the door first so that I could leave the classroom and the line of people behind her could enter afterwards. Arg, I was frustrated but since she was still trying to get into the classroom, I stood back a bit to let her through. Then I realized that she was blind, and thus was struggling to get into the class (with the help of a friend). lol - I walked right into a blind girl and was mad she didn't move. ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sometimes do that myself... entering into the door first... heh... sometimes i don't realize it.. but oh well...