Tuesday, January 16, 2007

POST 377

Wow, I realized after I had edited this picture that it kinda looks like I am not wearing anything... ha ha. I can assure you, I have a purple pajamas tank top on, you just can't tell (partly because it is a pale shade and partly because my hair is in the way). I really wanted a picture today of my hair because it looks controlled. lol.
So the biggest news is the insane amount of snow. yea, I have no idea how much, but I would guess that there is easily over a foot outside my door right now. It just kinda came all of a sudden and shocked me.
More surprising though, is that today I bought a bottle of water, and drank it within 3 hours!! For those who are not shocked, you must not realize how much juice I consume, or how rare it is even for me to drink water outside restaurants. Last school year I would probably say that I had 2 whole bottles of water during the whole year. Yup, just two! And this was the first bottle of water I have drank all year. Everyone tells me that I should be drinking water - that's not the reason I did it today - but as I feel a cold coming on and needed a drink to make it through my class I was kinda cornered into my purchase. ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice picture miss shannon....i love the hair and you sooo look naked..lol anyway missing you lots even though you are like 5 minutes away from me...