Sunday, January 28, 2007

Three Library Trips!

Posting from the library… cuz that is where Craig has dragged me to get our homework done. lol. This has been a pretty good weekend, not overly productive, but I have gotten quite a few things out of my way for the moment. Friday I hung out with an old amiga, and we went for hot chocolate. Afterwards Craig and I helped our other roommate clean up the apartment. I vacuumed! Impressed? Ha ha. The three of us hung out for a while, I hadn’t really spent the time to get to know her yet, so that was good – perhaps a little late but better late then never as they say. Then two of them ganged up on me and made me try a coup. C’est pas pour moi!

Saturday morning woke up early and went to the gym with Heather and Craig. Then went home and got into the homework mood. Later Craig and I went to Heather’s place to visit her and Lindsay. The four of us went to the local grocery store and bought a brownie cheesecake. Split that five ways (Heather’s brother) and had a nice late night desert. None of us were successful in finishing the massive slices, although Lindsay came pretty close. Ha ha, Craig’s was so huge that it was like three times larger than mine. So we followed that with a little DDR. I pretty much suck at that, but they didn’t let me leave without playing a game. Which I passed! ha ha. I less proud of that then it would seem.

This morning Craig woke me up during the weirdest dream I have had in a while (something about being the lead in a Swedish play and having tons of people loving my performance even though I was making it up as I went). Anyways, so ya, we went to the library this morning to get lots of homework done. We actually were so early that we had to wait for it to open. lol. After lunch I took another stab at the other half of my extra cake – so now I’m down to like 1/4 of the original amount. Anyways, Craig and I noticed we were not getting much done and so here we are again at the library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLZ swedish play? LOL! haha you? LOL hehehehhee