Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's almost Groundhog day!!!

Sunday ended pretty well - ha ha, another degrassi and salad party! After Maggie left, I tried to finish off season 3 of junior high... but couldn't stay up that late, so ended up waking up early Monday morning cuz I just had to know how it all ended.

So I'm sad that it is almost the end of January because that means it's time to get serious in February. I have a ton of projects and midterms right before the break. Then some right after I get back, so I had to make the decision to cut my break short to get back up here to finalize my projects. How cruel!

Can't wait for super stressing in February!! NOT! However, groundhog day is this week!! Maybe I'll get some good news about the end of this stupid season!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and groundhog day..what am i going to do with you..they need to make groundhog day cards so i could get you one. maybe if i have time i will make you one. thanks for today and i want degrassi back please and thanks you