Friday, February 02, 2007

Sweet Spring!

What a great way to wake up this morning. I had to be up early anyways for class, so I turned the TV on and waited for the groundhog day report. I love Wiarton Willie for predicting an early spring! sure this winter has been short, but it was harsh at many points. Oh, Wikipedia has stated that the top groundhogs are in agreement: Punxsutawney Phil, Staten Island Chuck, Wiarton Willie and Shubenacadie Sam are all for an early spring!

This has really cheered me up!! It's good news for spring :)

Tonight maybe some groundhog day celebrations with Maggie and Heather? dunno. Maybe they will even let me watch the movie. ha ha... okay, I will not push my luck... I know that movie is annoying... but it's just cool too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm always happy when theres warmer weather...!