Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Last of the Crazy People

Okay, I'm not feeling particularly pretty right now, but I felt like adding a picture as I have not included one in a while. Please allow me to recap the recent events since I came back to school. Thursday school started, with my very first class being spanish... arrg, the easiness was actually painful to sit through. But don't worry, I was put in my place with my other classes, particularly my french culture class. ouch! Oh well, we shall see how this semester goes. I might end up being ever so grateful for having sweet spanish. Although, this does mean I will probably post in Spanish in the future, just for the fun of it. Friday was also classes, but that afternoon Craig and I went out shopping, followed by the buying of a whole pizza. Thus I ate pizza for three straight meals... lol... yummy! - but also mildly sickening. That night we played two rounds (I think) of trivial pursuit. Of course Craig always kicks my ass at that game. But the last few games I have been getting pretty close and even tying him. ha ha. Then saturday Maggie dragged me (okay, it was pretty voluntary on my part) to some random part of town to buy a school book for herself. The bus ride was interesting - including me almost falling on a guy... stupid buses go too fast! ha ha. Then while shopping I like almost get run over by a car! Scary! - This will teach me to never walk across a busy street again! We also went shopping in the mall, in an attempt to find a cute shirt for me.... this seems very hard but not impossible! Anyways, that night was by far the best of the semester... pictures should be up soon. It was girls night out dancing with Maggie and Heather at the cabin. Apart from the ears hurting afterwards, it was such a good time!! Then today Maggie and I went shopping for Heather's present, but of course we had to have another bus adventure. lol, Maggie took me on the wrong bus... not technically the wrong one cuz it took us where we wanted to go, but it took a really long way! meh... we eventually got there and had our beavertails. yummy!
Anyways, let's hope this good start means a good semester. I sure hope so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like a mature woman in your photo. hehehe...

Shannyn said...

ha ha sammy... cuz by that you mean "old"!! lol. I totally agree though! I hate that pic!

Anonymous said...

Naw, you look sophistimicated.

Souki said...

beavertails = yummy