Friday, January 12, 2007

That makes how many more weeks to go??

So today concludes my first full week of classes. I can assure you they were nothing thrilling, but I am lucky enough to know (/made friends with) at one person in each of my classes. Funnily enough in all my classes save one I know somebody from my program. Plus the majority of my classes are not to far from my building. Although I still have the odd few that are too far away that I really can't imagine having to get there when the weather worsens.

When going on a hunt for one of my classes recently I ended up stuck in a stairwell with both doors into the building locked... I was freaking out a little bit but I eventually found an emergency exit which I proceeded to run out of incase an alarm sounded. lol.

I have gotten all my marks back except one... and I have to say I am not quite satisfied but they were what I expected all along. It just hurts to see the reality. There will be no deans list for me this year seeing as how my marks this semester will probably be equivalent (having no courses in english to bring them up).

Last night Craig and I had a salad and Degrassi party. I had gotten the first season of the old episodes (which I had never seen before), plus we had bought a ton of salad the other day (which we seem unable to finish). lol. So the result was obvious - we needed that degrassi+salad party. lol. I have to wonder why I missed out on Degrassi as I child. It's just sooo funny. The combination of bad acting, out of style clothes, and huge antennas on technology is just too much to handle!

No comments: