Monday, January 22, 2007

Juice and I will be together again...

First order of business, I think I am going through juice withdrawal. ha ha, don't laugh, I'm serious, it has been over 35 hours since my last glass of juice. I have been mainly living off of chocolate milk... and right now I have a bottle of water. Oh, it's painful... but I don't have any juice.... and it's soooo cold here that I'm not going to the store! I have pop here, but I'm thinking of drinking healthy things in these hard times of withdrawal. lol.
Secondly, once again I'm cornered into something I can only hope will be amusing. Thinking/believing that it will not be only makes me squirmy inside. Why do I always let myself be cornered like this? Why do I try to please so many people? I hate caring too much! arrg.
ha ha, maybe my lack of juice is making my crazy? perhaps it is causing me not to think clearly. arg, common shannyn, you have nobody to blame this time but yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does the pivak not sell frozen juice??? you are silly and you should not try to please people you do not like. just try and please me...lol just joking.