Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another Year... Think of the Possibilities

Happy New Year! ha ha... okay, it's a little late, but as I haven't blogged in some time, I think it is acceptable. Anyways, I love how I started off the new year and I couldn't have imagined a better end to 2006. Of course it would have been better if I were surrounded by all my friends, but I can't ask for everything. So, to summarize, Jenny W., Sharon, Henry and I spend new years eve skating downtown, then we went out for dinner, after which we met up with Jamie and we all decided to go clubbing. It was everyone but Henry and my first time which made it pretty cool. However, I was shocked at the prices on new years. soooo much more expensive than up here! We ended up going to the cheapest one and spend the evening dancing there. At midnight I was surrounded by friends having balloons and confetti dropped on me. Perfect! Sure there were some weird moments, but we spent the rest of the night talking about them. I can honestly tell you that at the beginning of 2006 I never would have been able to see myself here at the end of the year. I dunno if it is were I should be, but it is fun and that is what matters. In a year from now I have no idea where I will be, but I hope I'm happy.

Today I came back to rez and spent my first night back watching "charlotte's web" with Maggie and Beckie. Spiders are creepy, but Charlotte was a pretty cool spider... tolerable on the eyes even! ha ha. Thank you sooo much for the xmas present Maggie, I love it more than I can express and I can't wait to organize my earings! lol... I'm just nerdy that way.

Who knows what will happen this year... it's hard to be patient and wait just to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a eventful new years i am sooo glad you are back and hope you liked the movie

Anonymous said...

Charlotte's Web came out already???

The book was too awesome btw...