Monday, September 04, 2006

Trois Jours!

I just have to say that my room looks pretty cool. Might be the pink TV... or it might be the hanging jewels from my window... who knows. The funny thing is that last year I took down all my wall decorations and saved them for this year.... so basically my room looks like it did last year! It's just in a different shape now.... with different furniture... but I can still remember where I put each decoration last year.
I think this picture makes me look older. Like at least in my twenties. It's the first pic of me in my room... so maybe it reflex so sort of change and development in my character. There's something in my eyes that says "I'm almost not ready for this"... but then my hair says: "let's give it a chance".
When I told this guy at work about my upcoming birthday, he thought I would be turning twenty. Maybe I do look old or something. Meh! I'll be nineteen soon!

No comments: