Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Today is Wednesday.

I feel like I haven't written an entry in quite a long period of time, but it's really only been two days. I was planning on writing yesterday (the picture is actually from last night), but I really wasn't in the mood. I figured you could all live another 24 hours without knowing what I am up to.
Anyways, I just got back from the library with Craig, because my work load is seriously starting to pile up and one of my housemates was starting to be loud... so I just decided to leave. That's not very exciting... is it? Well, I have been mostly going to class, doing homework, and decorating my room. I'm in a boring rut. sorries.

1 comment:

J.B. said...

today is not wednesday today is thursday...gee, get your days right! ALSO YOU WON A COOKIE, just let me know when u want it!