Monday, September 11, 2006

OMG! I GOT IT SAMMY!

I was told to expect something cool in the mail near my bday... I waited... and waited... and finally I checked today and there it was.... a letter from Sammy. Very stuffed indeed. I took it to my room... almost scared that something would jump out at me... and opened it up. A bunch of puzzle pieces come tumbling out. I get excited as I read the little card wishing me a happy bday. I set to work as fast as I can, trying to put the puzzle together... dying to know what it's going to be. It doesn't take me too long to realize that it's a sick lookings flower that says "come back to me! I yearn for the day you will pour water on me again!" Awwwwww!!!! soooo cute! Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you Sammy for the lovely puzzle... I will cherish it and find a place for it in my room.... (amazingly it seems to match EVERYTHING in here.... my bed being green and purple... and everything else is pink like the plant's pot.) lol.... it's perfect Sammy! Thanks a million! I had the best time putting it together.

In other pbday present news, I finally got the cake my parents ordered me... and ran into Heather on the way back to rez with my cake... she helped me bring it inside... so she got a piece... I told my roommates they can all have some too. So I actually had chocolate cake at 10am this morning.

Finally, I recently found out I was a loud to post the very cool poem that Robin wrote me... I wasn't sure before if I could... but just so you all get jealous that Robin wrote me an awesome poem... here it is:
On the 7th of September, the start of the year
unlucky for her, there is school to now fear
but another important event is due
there's Shannon's birthday to celebrate too!

She's a shopoholic and loves the colour pink
get out of her way!
in a mall, she'll pass you without a wink
afterall there are clothes to be tried on and people to see
if only the mall was opened 24-7
she'd be happy as can be!

Happy Birthday Shannon
for what it's worth
on September the seventh
I am not regretful of your birth =p!!


Thank you Robin and Sammy... you guys are awesome!!!

2 comments:

Souki said...

I like 'thank you' notes because then you know that they really liked it (that is NOT to say that ppl who don't write thank you's don't like your present!)
But yeah, so your welcome again shannon =)

bio-hazerd said...

ah... so the postal system dint screw up after all. i'm glad you enjoyed it shannon. i had fun making it! =D