Saturday, September 09, 2006

How is there a fire? IT'S RAINING!

When all my classes were over, I came back to rez and took a shower. Maggie came over and I spent quite some time straightening my hair. Then we went out for dinner at the caf (ohhh.... so exciting!! - lol). However, once we left, insane amount of rain.... like thunder storm of rain. We got soaked in a matter of seconds on the way back to rez. (Running to save my life, then I heard fire sires... and was like: how can there be a fire in this crazy rain!) SOOOO wet that everything I had planned to wear was soaked through.... and my beautifully straight hair got ugly again. meh. Ber and David made it over soon after.... totally soaked too. And later Heather came by... so the group of us headed over to Jon's party together. There we meet Val, John and Jon. Which involved music.... talking... and a out of control food fight (candy berries, popcorn, and chocolate kisses are now everywhere!) In all fairness... I wasn't responsible for anything... I only through stuff that people through at me! Later the was a game of charades.... it started off normal... but then it turned into butt charades, where you have to spell something out with your butt. lol... Sadly Ber and David had to leave afterwards so I had to go to let them back into my place. Craig and Maggie had both let too, so when we got back to Craig and my's place, we just sad around and talked until Maggie said she was hungry. We went to Zak's for ice cream.... the walk hopefully hoped to sobber up those two. Thanks Maggie for the ice cream!! Then we went back to Jon's party... which pretty much ended as soon as we had got back. meh... sleepover with Maggie... last night was awesome!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

Did you get anything in your mailbox yet?!!?!?